- Gross motor coordination, flexibility, strength and agility are developed through the use of
balance beams, trampolines, bars, rings, trapezoid vault, tumbling mats and spring boards-
all sized down for preschool children.
- Classes are grouped by age (as of September 30 for school year) to ensure appropriate skill
development and safety.
- Together Time Age 2 (with parent)
- Tumble Bunnies Age 3
- Tumble Bugs Age 4
- Tumble Bees Age 5 (attending Kindergarten in current school year)
- Cooperative group activities are included in our curriculum- providing students with an
awareness of others.
- Hand-eye coordination is developed by attempting bean bag tosses, balloon activities,
hoops to spin and catch, mini basketball hoops for shooting, ribbon twirling...the list goes
on and on.
- Incorporated into our gymnastics environment is the learning of shapes, colors, numbers
and accurate terminology.
- A part of our program is the use of music. By using music in our lessons, students improve
their rhythm and listening skills.
- One of our most challenging objectives is to help your child learn how to behave in a
controlled atmosphere- for example, following directions, waiting their turn and paying
attention. We hope this is important to each of you.
- We have created structured, progressive and unique lesson plans for your child's
enjoyment and growth.
- Safety consciousness is a top priority of every staff member.